Built for the Flemington National Bank Company in 1897, this extraordinary structure boasts a steel frame construction and terra cotta details from the manufacturer that supplied New York City’s Flat Iron building. The property was refurbished in 2003 to its original grandeur including restored 14ct gold leaf ceilings and woodwork, but with all the amenities expected in a modern office building such as central air conditioning, an elevator and high speed internet. The building has stayed 100% leased to date and is considered the premier office building in town.
One of three main anchor buildings on the Main Street corridor, the “Clock Tower Building” is one of the most important to the townscape. The structure has served many different functions over its 150-year history from bank to corner drugstore to residential use, but was painstakingly restored in 2004 with mahogany and millworks rebuilt by hand. The building can now accommodate today’s modern businesses and continues to be a focal point in the community.
After decades of use by a local farmers’ cooperative to auction poultry, eggs and livestock, the “Old Egg Auction” now houses spectacular office space for tenants from small to large. A total of four buildings sit on the property and have all been restored to preserve their grandest features including intricate woodwork and architectural detail in Gavel Hall, exposed columns and wooden beams in the Empire Building, original brick work, and more.
Built originally as the Borough Hall in the 1870′s this three story building housed the fire, police and borough offices for Washington NJ until 1964. As one of two premier office buildings now available in Washington NJ, 37 Belvidere was restored in 2007 to the 1910 format based on detailed photographs. Combining exterior white stucco and matching historically accurate windows and trim with modern HVAC technology and other amenities essential to today’s businesses, the building is considered one of the best office spaces in the area.
This central borough property already boasted a beautiful and solid façade but housed just a single bank branch on the first floor. The building’s 1920s features were gently restored and additional modern conveniences—such as an elevator lobby, HVAC, power and data fixtures—were installed so the upper floors could be put back into use as valuable office space. The building has been fully occupied since opening.